We are a practice that specialises in all aspects of Family Law. Details of this are to be found below.
We offer an experienced team of solicitors and legal executives undertaking the following areas of work for both private and, in limited circumstances, legally aided clients:
- Divorce proceedings/civil dissolution and associated financial matters
- Separation agreements
- Trust of Land & Appointment of Trustee applications
- Disputes involving children including :-
- Parental responsibility
- Removal from the jurisdiction
- Specific issue applications relating to a child´s upbringing
- Paternity disputes
- Preserving of assets
- Adoption and Special Guardianship
- Public Law care proceedings (Social Services)
- Public Law (Social Services) Child Protection Case Conferences
- Children Act matters, Parental Responsibility, Residence, Contact, Prohibited Steps, Specific Issue
- Domestic violence – Non-Molestation Order applications (injunctions) and Occupation Orders
- Change of Name Deeds
We are proud to offer a high level of service at competitive rates. For details regarding our current charges please contact us.
For details regarding eligibility for legal aid please contact us or alternatively contact the Legal Aid Agency.
We are experienced in all aspects of family law and appreciate how overwhelming and stressful family issues can be. We guide and advise our clients professionally and skillfully, the aim being to achieve the best outcome for our client, whether that is within Court proceedings or by way of negotiation between the parties.